Services and Ministries
Here at Calvary Chapel La Mesa, we want to win people to Christ through all of our different ministries. We want to see people become true disciples of Jesus Christ. We encourage people to get involved with the congregation. We want people to use their gifts and talents that God has given them, in service to the Lord.
All of our services incorporate worship, prayer, fellowship, and the teaching of God’s word.
- Men’s Bible study on Thursday nights
- Women’s prayer and Bible study on Tuesday nights
- Wednesday dinner and bible study with children’s ministry
- Friday night prayer and worship
- Saturday night service with children’s ministry
- Sunday morning service with nursery, children’s ministry, and youth group.
Here Are Ways To Watch CCLM’s Services Online
- Website: https://calvarychapellamesa.com/sermons
- Faithlife.com: https://faithlife.com/calvary-chapel-la-mesa-ca/activity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCLAMESA/
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCNMb7E4VG7BvfvgMFuR_15Q
Men’s Bible Study
Every 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 6:30 PM
The men’s study is designed to bring men together to live gospel-centered lives, to take the truth of the scriptures in the world. We want to develop disciples and let God’s Word cause you to grow and mature. All of our Bible studies are designed so that you are not just a hearer of the Word but also a doer of the Word, so that we may bring practical lifelong lessons from God’s word into our lives for today.
Tuesday Women’s Ministry
Weekly, at 7 PM
The Calvary Chapel La Mesa Women’s Ministry offers all women a place to engage in the study of the Bible, group prayer, fellowship, and encouragement. We strive to build women of character and wisdom with a love for God’s
word, each other and their community.
- Bible Studies Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday, at 7 PM
- Prayer Group Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, at 7 PM
Occasional group activities occur throughout the year as do special events!
Women’s Ministry Leader: Patty Setter email@example.com
Members are encouraged to join our CCLM Women’s Fellowship Facebook Page.
Wednesday Night Outreach
Weekly, at 6:30 PM
We know that many of the people that come to Calvary Chapel La Mesa are straddling the line, not committed to the Lord. We are nurturing and loving, showing them that through Christ, their lives can be changed, made into something new, and that they can build a relationship with our Lord. Through Christ, He can do the impossible, but without Him, we can do nothing and are just going to keep repeating our sinful mistakes.
Saturday Night Service
Weekly, at 6:30 PM
Sunday Morning Service
Weekly, at 10:00 AM
2 yr old Nursery & Kids Club ages 3 on up, and middle & upper school. Youth group for young adults 13-18.
If you or someone you know needs prayer, please use the contact form below. Let us how we can pray for you.
We at Calvary Chapel La Mesa would be glad to have you at any of our services and welcome you to come as you are.